Can you or someone you know use a proven supply chain leader to help improve your organization?
West Point Graduate – Grew his own start-up to a multi-million dollar organization – #IT #SupplyChain #ExIBM
Please contact us if you know of an organization that would benefit from a leader with 20+ years of experience in the manufacturing and supply chain verticals. This proven leader is PMP Certified in addition to being a Lean Six Sigma Master BlackBelt. He has a tremendous amount of training & executive leadership experience. His focus is always on process and quality improvement.
Customer Relationship Management – Customer Acquisition & Retention – Merchandising Promotion – Vendor & Partner Relations – Sales Development – Marketing Strategist – Trusted Mentor & Born Leader
Customer-focused, enterprising, and extroverted Leader with a natural ability for building new business and forging relationships and loyalty with vendors, clients, and external business partners. Master BlackBelt who strives to optimize operations, reduce costs, and improve service quality while strengthening the bottom line. Identifies and capitalizes on emerging business ventures to propel an organization to the top tier of its industry. Motivational management style with a proven history of building, guiding and retaining high-performance teams to develop and implement strategies for accelerated growth.
• Business Development – Drive market enthusiasm through tenacious communications, trade shows, seminars, and industry events with new media, social media, online marketing, and SEO savvy. Increased overall pipeline and sales signings / revenue by over 35% per year for the past 16 Consecutive years.
• Leadership – Talented marketing strategist and tactician offering thought leadership, strategic advice, insights for market differentiation, competitive advantage, and go-to market strategies using best-in-class tools and processes via Lean Principles. Extensive experience in a fast-paced highly competitive industry from key C-Level roles in Retail, Automotive, Technology, and Major Manufacturing Industries. Secured one of the largest transactions in IBM history.
• Customer Relations – Developed tactical and strategic action plans to enhance account retention while simultaneously growing client base. Trusted with the largest accounts within different organizations, while tasked to recruit top-talent to ensure customer loyalty. Long-established track record with numerous Fortune 50/500 companies working to leverage existing resources and new technologies resulting in transformation into world-class operations.
Some of his past roles include:
1. Associate Partner / Service Area Manager / Supply Chain Management Executive at a Global consulting leader
2. Vice President of Supply Chain & Process Improvement
3. Manufacturing Superintendent
4. Senior Industrial Engineer / Program Manager
His major focuses were on Supply Chain Management best practices, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Information Technology (IT), Financial Management, Project Management, and operations solutions. Dave is responsible for ACG’s overall performance, recruiting, growth, forecast, client satisfaction, and overall for client base that focuses on Project / Program Management, ERP, SAP, Systems Testing, and other forward-thinking solutions.
This Supply Chain Leader holds an MBA, MSM, and BSE and lives fairly close to the York, Pa. area. He is open to travel and possible relocation for the right opportunity.
Please contact us at [email protected] or call 646-883-2927 to learn how to meet this leader who can bring your organization to the next level.