Our own Maggie Wolgamot made this video demonstrating how easy it is for any business to create great video’s.
It’s true that businesses must evolve with the times or die out and in 2019, we saw that happening with online content consisting of approximately 80 percent video marketing. Also mobile consumption of video content continually rises by 100 percent annually. So is your business taking advantage of good video content? If not, then maybe it should.
Consider the following statistics:
- 90 percent of consumers indicate product videos directly inform purchase decisions.
- 92 percent of videos viewed via mobile are shared compared to other modes of access.
- 95 percent of consumers retain communicated information through video, while only 10 percent retain information from reading.
- Companies utilizing video content experience a 41 percent increase in traffic through web searches compared to others who don’t include video in their content strategies.
- Video offers the best return on investment, as 51.9 percent of marketing experts agree.
How do you take this information and utilize it in your content marketing? Simple, great video’s can go a long way in building your brand.
Which social platforms should you target? Consumers connect with these percentages of branded videos daily: 49 percent on Facebook, 32 percent on YouTube, 24 percent on Instagram, 22 percent on Snapchat and 22 percent on Twitter.
Using marketing videos for your small business can increase your marketing effectiveness across social platforms like Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Facebooks ads and LinkedIn. Ridgeback Business Solutions is a small business consulting firm and in this video our marketing representative discusses how to make your own video using one of the best bang for your buck platforms, Camtasia.
Contact us now to learn how we can help your organization succeed through Video Marketing.
Phone: (646) 883-2927
Email: [email protected]