Ridgeback Specializes in Military Veteran Recruiting
Honor, Integrity, Loyalty, Commitment.
These are traits displayed by a certain type of employee, and as all good executives know, having a successful business comes down to having people with the right values and skills in the organization. How can your organization find such people? Through Ridgeback Business Solutions as we have a long history in Military Veteran Recruiting.
Military Veteran Recruiting allows industry leaders depend upon and where you can find professionals who are:
Experienced, positive leaders
Well trained and qualified in their jobs
Practice core values which provides vision, shapes the culture, and reflects what the organization stands for
A company that’s affordable in finding and recruiting these professionals
That’s where we come in. We specialize in Military Veteran Recruiting.
Benefits Organizations Enjoy Due to Military Veteran Recruiting
- Veterans Take the Initiative and as a result Achieve Greater Results – All organizations know the importance of having employees who don’t need to be told what to do. “Taking the Initiative” is stressed at all levels from the moment service members enter the US military. Corporations love hiring veterans because of this trait.
- Veterans Follow Core Values which Helps Build a Sense of Trust in the Organization – All the US military branches stress certain core values and hold their service members accountable to them. Consequently, military members work in an environment where traits like Honor, Integrity, and Commitment really mean something and are the cornerstones of military culture. Corporations that hire veterans benefit because it’s like “planting seedlings” in the workforce that will grow and influence the company’s culture in the same positive manner.
- Veterans are Well-Trained Leaders Known for Building Cohesion and Success– Leadership Development in the military is something that starts early in a service members career. In fact, our CEO was 19 years old when he attended his first leadership training. Leadership Development in the military isn’t just a class or seminar type of approach. It’s an established career development pathway that includes entry-level training, career level schooling, intermediate level education and finally top-level school instruction for senior officers. In the military, training and development is never complete as each service member is being developed for the next job or two. They have already been trained for the job at hand.
- Veterans are Committed Team Players Who Help Employers Accomplish Goals – It’s been said the difference between success and failure is a great team and that philosophy is something that’s a core element in US military history.As Andrew Carnegie once said – “Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” If that was true for Andrew Carnegie, don’t you think it’s still true today for your organization?
- Veterans are “Trained to Overcome Extreme Situations” who “Get Things Done” – Military service members professional development isn’t geared towards an office environment. It’s all part of the preparation process for that time when they may be put in a life and death situation and there is no way of bluffing your way out of it. The only way out, is to be proficient in your field and to depend on your team. Veterans know the importance of asking for help from a team member if they don’t know what to do and therefore focus heavily on collaboration as a means to help the team advance. se
Learn more here and contact us now to learn more about the benefits of Military Veteran Recruiting.
Phone: (646) 883-2927